How can I obtain the number?

 

"Oh, I don't give my number out at [insert venue]," "I don't have a phone," and "I have a boyfriend" are common justifications offered by men when attempting to get a girl's number.You know what, the majority of guys think this is nonsense?It's complete nonsense.

Ladies, could you use a better line next time?Who doesn't own a smartphone these days?The fact that you do not have a cell phone is completely absurd.For the past ten years, I've had a cellphone.I sympathize with you guys who are receiving these OKCupid.com Reviews justifications because I used to get them all the time when I first started playing the game.I stopped even asking for the phone number because it got so bad.

Then, I found out what I did wrong.I was unable to obtain the phone number because of a massive obstruction above me, which was difficult to resolve in my case.I wasn't breaking rapport, so that's why.Check out my article on breaking rapport if you don't know what it is.



The issue is the point at which you don't break compatibility with a young lady, she truly doesn't have motivation to try and engage giving you the telephone number.The explanation is easy:that's because she won't give you her phone number because she doesn't like you enough.With a sufficient justification for the number exchange, even the smallest amount of severing of rapport is sufficient to obtain a phone number.More work is needed to get the phone number to work and get her to text you back.

A strong number close requires two things:

1) The young lady likes you

 

2) There is a justification behind her to give you the number

 

The explanation she gives you the number could be:

Romantic Work/Business This list, which ranks us from least to most attractive, shows how many reliable methods there are for obtaining a phone number.Simply hanging out" isn't exactly a sufficient explanation except if the young lady incredibly enjoys you;then, at that point, that ought to be sufficient.

With the work/business close you ought to be cautious as this sort of close can really blow up on you;Do you want to be known as the shady guy who OKCupid uses his business to sexually assault women?

When you invite the girl to an event that you intend to attend in the future, you do so at a party close.It could be anything—you and your friends are going to a concert, a bar, or an afterparty.)Since it could be used as a date, the romantic close would be the best of the three.

Except for the first close number, you should and must escalate with the girl first before getting the number.You do this primarily to see if the girl likes you enough to OKCupid.com reply to your text messages.

Comments